Apartment complex sets up rooftop solar plant and composting facilities - Green Chennai @ GreenExpo
Society Minded Person
Resident’s Initiative/ Training
Apartment complex sets up rooftop solar plant and composting facilities
Pallikaranai apartment shows the way towards greener living
S&S Sarvam, a gated community in Pallikaranai, goes green by segregating waste, composting, generating manure, and by installing rooftop plant.
- The apartment complex of 203 flats has a 10 kW rooftop solar plant installed, helping them save Rs.1.3 lakh a year on the electricity bill.
- The residents have achieved a 80% segregation rate through composting facilities present within the complex.
Type of News
- Rooftop solar power for residential apartments
- Rooftop solar power for Chennai residential apartments
- How can apartments go green?
- Practical ways for apartments to go green
- Waste segregation in Chennai residential apartments
- Composting in Chennai residential apartments
- Waste segregation in residential apartments
- Composting in residential apartments
- Rainwater harvesting in apartments
- Rainwater harvesting in Chennai apartments