Aqua Farming venture helps fisheries increase produce using smart technology - Green Chennai @ GreenExpo
Eco-friendly Technologies - Industries
Eco-friendly project/ Initiatives - Industries
Aqua Farming venture helps fisheries increase produce using smart technology
How this Chennai-based startup uses artificial intelligence to impact the lives of aqua farmers in India
Aqua Connect uses in-built disease prediction and efficiency based technology to help aqua farmers boost their revenue.
- The venture has supported the lives of over 3000 farmers spread across 750 farms in Gujarat, Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh.
- Aqua Connect’s mobile application FarmMOJO has increased farmers revenue by 5% and reduced occurrence of diseases in 120 ponds by assisting the farmers in corrective measures.
Type of News
- Artificial intelligence trends in fisheries and aqua cultures
- Fisheries monitoring solutions in India
- Challenges in fisheries and aqua cultures in Chennai
- Various aqua-culture farms in Chennai
- Aquaculture trends in India