Organic restaurants with improved eco-friendly offerings - Green Chennai @ GreenExpo
Organic restaurants with improved eco-friendly offerings
4 Chennai Restaurants Ditching Plastic For Sustainable Alternatives!
Four restaurants in Chennai that are paving the green way by adopting a cleaner and greener way of working.
- At Ka Organics, organic south Indian food is served on banana leaves and in case of a takeaway, then a steel box or aluminium one is provided.
- Narsuvai Organic Kitchen follows a farm to fork concept serving traditional organic food. For packaging they use sugarcane boxes and takeaway is given in a paper bag.
- Prems Grama Bhojanam urges their customers to bring steel utensils for takeaways for a discount in the packing charges.
- Mixed Cafe provides local and organic food without refined sugar and flour and the food is served in cutlery that is biodegradable.
Type of News
Startup or entrepreneur effort
- Green restaurants in Chennai
- Making restaurants plastic free
- Sustitutes for plastic foodware
- Substitutes for plastic tableware