Patented technology helps start up provide water at cheap rates - Green Chennai @ GreenExpo
Case Study - Start Up
Eco-friendly Technologies - Industries
Patented technology helps start up provide water at cheap rates
Using nanotech, Chennai engineers are producing potable water from thin air!
These atmospheric water generators can ensure a timely and safe supply of water at Rs 1.5-3 per litre using electricity or solar energy. No more dependency on tankers, water cans or RO purifiers.
- Vayujal Technologies manufactures atmospheric generators using their patented technology and design. The water is provided at a cost 10-20 times lower that current bottled water.
- They have two sizes - one which generates 100 litres a day and the other 400.
- Vayujal is also currently developing a 30 and 2000 litres a day solar backed up unit as well.
Type of News
- Atmospheric Water Generators
- Atmospheric water generators for home