Start up employs bio-dynamic farming strategies - Green Chennai @ GreenExpo
Society Minded Person
Eco-friendly project/ Initiatives - Industries
Start up employs bio-dynamic farming strategies
73 year old man turns 200 acre land into organic farm
K. Jayachandran set up Jaycee Agro Farms, with the help of his family, to tackle the issues of chemical-based farming, and bust the myth that organic agriculture is loss-making.
- Jaycee Agro Farms employs Bio-dynamic farming practises and processes at their 200 acre farm.
- The extensive water management techniques has allowed the farm to save upto 2 cr annually.
- Government of Tamil Nadu has appointed Jayachandran, founder of Jaycee Organics, as the resource person for organic and biodynamic farmer training.
Type of News
Startup or entrepreneur effort
- Organic farming in Chennai
- Profitable organic farming