Start Up developed biodegradable chemical products for leather, textile and hospitality industries - Green Chennai @ GreenExpo
Start Up developed biodegradable chemical products for leather, textile and hospitality industries
Chennai-based start-up is set to unleash the power of ‘industrial probiotics’
A Chennai-based start-up called Proklean Technologies looks at probiotics differently. It uses the army of bacteria to work in industries.
- Proklean Technologies has developed a natural, non-toxic and biodegradable product replacing some of the chemicals used in leather, textile and the hospitality industry.
- The products use less water, produce low levels of effluents and also decrease cost of processing.
- Proklean Technologies has been funded by Chennai Angels and Infuse Ventures and they have expanded internationally, with customers in USA, Brazil, Mexico, Germany etc.
Type of News
Startup or entrepreneur effort
- What is microbial cleaning?
- Applications of microbial cleaning in industries
- Advancement of probiotics research in India
- Commercial probiotics benefits
- Use of probiotics in effluent treatment
- Application of probiotics in wastewater treatment processes
- Bio-based surfactants in India