Innovation by Startup produces electricity by degrading waste - Green Chennai @ GreenExpo
Innovation by Startup produces electricity by degrading waste
IIT Madras Startup Uses Microbes to Treat Wastewater
JPS Enviro uses microbial fuel cells to break down chemicals and generate electricity in the process.
- Start-up JSP Enviro’s newly developed microbial fuel cell is restoring a 30 acre lake located in ICF’s facility in the city.
- Their fuel cell technology significantly degrades waste and produces electricity in the process and hence is energy positive.
- First Indian start-up to bag funding from ‘EIT Climate-KIC’, Europe’s largest Climate-based Accelerator in November 2018.
Type of News
Startup or entrepreneur effort
- Microbial fuel cells for wastewater treatment
- Potential of microbial fuel cell in wastewater treatment processes
- Applications of microbial fuel cells in India
- Innovation in microbial fuel cell
- microbial fuel cell as an energy positive technology
- Working of a microbial fuel cell
- Microbial fuel cells in treating effluent waste