Start Up helps city residents grow their own fruits and vegetables - Green Chennai @ GreenExpo
Products for Home
Case Study - Start Up
Start Up helps city residents grow their own fruits and vegetables
Connecting urbanites to safe food and sustainable farming
Archana and Stalin launched “myHarvest” which enables people to eat what they grow. They have helped many people set up terrace gardens and also rent farms to grow vegetables of their choice.
- My Harvest Farms helps urban dwellers grow their own fruits and vegetables in the terrace or balcony.
- They provide all the necessary materials and guide their customers till the first harvest by providing online and offline support.
- Currently My Harvest Farms has 5 acre farm in outer Chennai.
- The team has planted over 1000 tree saplings and also restored three ponds in dry areas in the city.
Type of News
Startup or entrepreneur effort
- urban farming in Chennai
- Grow your own food in Chennai
- Farming clubs in Chennai
- Vegetables suitable for Chennai climate