Festival follows traditional spirit of celebration - Green Chennai @ GreenExpo
Tradition and Culture Lover
Eco-friendly project/ Initiatives
Festival follows traditional spirit of celebration
Eco-friendly Vinayakas make inroads into Namma Chennai
Seva craft unit of Sevalaya, Mylapore, has come up with clay Ganesha idols filled with compost, tulsi and crossandra.
- Vinayaka idols have to follow specific directions for immersion into the water bodies in the city to avoid chemical pollution
- Recently, there has been an increase in bio-degradable idols made of non polluting materials.
Type of News
- Green vinayaka chaturthi
- Eco friendly festival celebration in Chennai
- Eco-friendly festival celebration in India
- Creative eco-friendly indian festival ideas
- Food waste management during Indian festivals
- Plastic waste management during Indian festivals