Art installations using upcycled junk - Green Chennai @ GreenExpo
Society Minded Person
Arts & Music Buff
Eco-friendly project/ Initiatives - Individual Effort
Art installations using upcycled junk
Meet the man who recycles junk into art
Art has invaded every facet of Joyston Christopher Vaz’s - long term graffiti artist turned upcycler.
- Joyston Christopher Vaz has worked on art direction and commissioned art for spaces such as The Grid, and even on aeroplanes in Hindustan College.
- Rivets, feather and, tattoo needles find their way into his installations - repurposing what is commonly considered junk.
Type of News
- What is sustainable designing?
- Sustainable art in Chennai
- Graffiti artist in Chennai
- How to repurpose junk?
- Upcycling workshops in Chennai
- Different mediums of green artwork in Chennai