Individual’s unique handiwork in organic rice cultivation - Green Chennai @ GreenExpo
Health and Fitness Lover
Eco-friendly project/ Initiatives - Individual Effort
Individual’s unique handiwork in organic rice cultivation
IIT-Madras prof shares his idea of zero investment organic farming in India
Professor Kamakoti Veezhinathan from IIT Madras is growing 55 variety of traditional rice in his very own organic farm in Thanjavur district.
- The professor has a solar panel installed in the field which is used to pump water from a 90 feet deep bore well.
- In order to covert a farmland from regular products to organics, one has to wait for at least one or two years for the soil to settle.
Type of News
- Steps to start an organic farm
- Organic farming in Chennai
- DIY organic farming in terrace
- Organic farming associations in Chennai
- Organic farming guide for beginners India
- Organic farming companies in Chennai